Estero Island Parasail
Call: (239) 463-6778
The Magnum Parasailing Adventure is an experience you will never forget. This special flight offers two free-float dips down to the water, and we let out the MAXIMUM line available on each and every flight. You will never forget how it feels to sail over the top of Fort Myers Beach. You will have a birds-eye view from your safety harness as you float through the air and see dolphins, fish and other wildlife.
Parasailing in Ft. Myers Beach is an exhilarating experience. The scariest part of parasailing is waiting your turn. Once you are up in the parachute, you’ll feel like you are literally “floating on air.”
- Have crew that is trained in all weather conditions to make the right calls
- Provide you with an unforgettable view of Sanibel and Fort Myers Beach
- Have photo packages available to purchase
- Use only Coast Guard Licensed Captains
- Offer the Free-Float Dip
- Offer you an unforgettable ride and experience
Your entire family can enjoy these super-high flights. You take off and land on our six passenger boat. Child rates are available for children under 10 years of age. Our take-offs and landings are very genteel.
We fit you with a parasail harness, and you are seated next to your partner on the deck and launched and retrieved with a hydraulic winch system. Panoramic views and the experience of a lifetime awaits you!
We offer Group Discounts for 6 or more flyers – a 10% discount! Must mention this offer to get discount.
We offer a package of 20 high-quality digital photos on a SD card for an extra fee!
All Parasailing is done for Holiday Water Sports by an independent contractor.
Fly solo, or go with a friend (side-by-side tandem and triple flights available). Don't miss the opportunity of a lifetime. Reservations required.
- Experience the longest flights on the island featuring the free-fall dip!
- Bring back proof! Photos available on board to capture this thrilling experience.
- Shuttle boat service.